I decided to share with you all, my Top 12 Favorite Youtube Beauty Gurus. It was a bit hard to choose them, because I love ALL of the beauty gurus that I am subscribed to on Youtube, but I chose my favoriteeee 12 so all of you can check them out by just clicking on their names on my list! Ok, let’s begin the countdownnnn!
[from last to first]
12. Panacea81 - She is AMAZING at what she does and she will try any look. Very good at celebrity-inspired looks. She has her own makeup brand (I own one of her palettes), the brand is called Makeup By Lauren Luke. Definitely buy one of her palettes!
11. Makeupbyleinabaaaby - She is fairly new to me, and I have only been watching her for about 4-5 months, but her eye makeup is fantastic. She knows what colors go great together, and blends everything perfectly.
10. Baylovespow - She has one of the most soothing voices and I can always watch her videos all the way through. Her makeup skills are great and she uses a lot of bold colors, which I love. She also has contests frequently, so be sure to enter them!
9. Loveblendnbeauty - She is super funny and entertaining to watch. She curses a lot, which shows that she doesn’t give a damn to be who she is. She has great tips and I love her daytime to playtime videos.
8. Kandeejohnson - Probably the sweetest and most caring guru out there. Her talent is outstanding. If I could recommend one thing only, it would be her Halloween tutorials and costume looks. You will be in shock.
7. Itsjudytime - Another sweetheart on Youtube. She does the softest looks and she also has terrific hair tutorials. I love how she guides you step-by-step through each look, to make sure you can recreate it yourself just as good.
6. Michellephan - She is the most interesting guru out of all of the others. She has the best cheap, at-home alternatives to expensive makeup products. And I urge all of you to watch ALL of her makeup tutorials, you will be amazed at how calmly and softly she speaks and guides you through all the steps.
5. Dulcecandy87 - One of the few LATINA gurus on youtube, so she gets extra points for that ;) She has some of the best makeup hauls and I love her reviews, as well. She is fun and pretty, always keeps me interested.
4. Jennissemakeup - Another latina on youtube, whoo! She really takes her time to explain herself with her tutorials and her looks always come out looking flawless. I am always amazed by how well she blends her makeup and her nails are always looking gorgeous, too. I learned a lot from her.
3. Jlovesmac1 - I definitely give her the award for the most entertaining and funniest guru on Youtube. She never fails to keep me entertained/laughing. Her makeup is beautiful and she also gives great tips. She is a must-see.
2. Julieg713 - She is AMAZING at what she does. She knows what to do and what to use, always. She has definitely inspired me and I never missed one of her videos. I have been following her for a while now, and I will continue to. She is my top 2, so I HIGHLY recommend this girl. Also, check out her nail tutorials, they are beyond words.
1. Fafinettex3 - This is my GIRL right here! I have been watching her the longest out of everyone I listed. I am being completely honest when I say that I learned 3/4 of what I know, from her. Unfortunately, her older videos are no longer available because someone hacked into her account. Those videos were amazing, and I wish there was some way all of you can experience them. However, she has new videos which are great, and she is still her amazing self. If I could only recommend ONE person, it would definitely be her.