I am starting new posts that are going to be called “Mandy’s Must-Haves”. They are going to feature different products that I love and that I feel the need to share with everyone so that way they can experience the magic, themselves. This post is going to be all about my MUST HAVE eyeshadow primers. Keep reading to find out what they are..
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original) - this is the queen of all eyeshadow primers for me, at the moment. The texture is creamy with a slight slick to it. It intensifies the colors that are applied on top of it, and holds it amazingly throughout the day. This primer comes out in a nude-colored shade, but applies clear after a few seconds. Another great shade of Urban Decay Primer Potion, is “Sin” (champagne/light gold)
- Retail Price: $18 (full-size)
2. Mac Paint Pot in “Painterly” - This primer works wonders! I have been using this primer the longest, out of all the other primers mentioned on my list. It has never failed me and is probably the most long-lasting primer that I have ever tried. It has a very soft, clay-like texture, that goes on super smooth. It holds the colors perfectly and doesn’t interfere with any shade. This is a very nude color and when applied, it leaves a very soft and neutral shade.
- Retail Price: $16.50
3. NYX Eyeshadow Pencil in “Milk” - This primer is the perfect choice for anyone who wants an amazing product, but doesn’t want to spend a whole lot of money. It goes on extremely smooth and is probably the easiest to apply, since it comes in a chunky-pencil form, you can basically draw on the primer to your lids without missing a spot. “Milk” is the perfect base for making eyeshadows POP. It’s white shade makes anything applied on top of it, look brighter and bolder. It blends very easily and applies very smooth. This primer is in a bright white shade, and when applied, it maintains its color. Other great shades of NYX Eyeshadow Pencils are “Pots & Pans” (silver) and “French Fries” (dark gold/brown)
- Retail Price: $2.99 (Check your local dollar store, or beauty supply store for the cheapest price. This item’s price varies)
What are YOUR favorite eyeshadow primers? Let me know, so I can try them out! :o)
*Make A Request/Ask Me A Question on the left-hand side of my page! The buttons are hard to miss.. LOL