This is all I want from MAC’s Wonder Woman Collection <3
This is all I want from MAC’s Wonder Woman Collection <3
No problem! Keep me updated :)
I’m baaack! This topic was requested by one of my followers. So, here is my current, everyday foundation routine.
Step 1: Apply your moisturizer. I use “Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream”. I apply the moisturizer to my entire face and putting extra near my driest areas. Such as around my mouth, nose, and forehead. Make sure not to use too much, because it will make your face become overly greasy, which you do not want!
Step 2: Apply your concealer. I use “Maybelline’s Cover Stick in Medium Beige”. I love this concealer because it’s very inexpensive and it lasts all day. I apply the concealers to the redness in my cheeks, under-eye circles, and over any blemishes I may have. To apply my concealer, I use my fingers.
Step 3: Apply your foundation. I use “Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in RF210”. I just started using this foundation, and I absolutely love it! It is the most full-coverage foundation I have ever used. However it is also the most expensive foundation I have ever purchased. I squeeze a pea-sized amount on the back of my hand, and apply it with an ELF Foundation brush. Make sure not to use too much, or your face will look like a birthday cake! LOL And always apply your foundation in small, even strokes going DOWNWARD.
Step 4: Apply your setting/translucent powder. I use “MAC’s Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus”. The setting powder helps keep your foundation lasting all day as well as mattifying your face. I love using MAC’s MSF because it gives your face a smooth and satiny finish. I apply my MSF with a large powder brush.
Step 5: Apply your bronzer/blush. I am currently using “Rimmel’s Natural Bronzer in 021 Sun Light” and “MAC’s Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul”. The bronzer helps to contour your face, such as cheekbones, temples, nose, etc and also gives you a beautiful tan look. The blush gives your cheeks a warm and glowy look and also softens the face. I apply my bronzer with a slanted face brush and I apply it to my cheekbones, temples, and under my chin. I apply my blush with the same brush and I apply it to the apples of my cheeks.
Step 6: FINAL STEP! Fill in your eye brows. I use “Mark by Avon Flip For It: Fall Colour Kit” I use the brown shade to fill in my brows. I do this by taking a slanted brow brush and picking up a very small amount of the powder. I basically “draw on” the shape of my brow, by following my original brow shape. Since I actually have eyebrows, I use the brow powder to simply fill in my brows.
And that’s it! Overall, it takes me about 5-10 minutes to do my foundation everyday. Remember, ALWAYS do your eye makeup prior to your foundation! That way if you have any eyeshadow fallout, you can always sweep it off with a makeup remover towelette before applying your foundation. Hope this helped! For your reference, I made a list of all the items I use and their prices. Let me know if you have any questions! Also, I want REQUESTS!!! Thanks guys ;o) <3
Items & Prices:
1. Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream: $24 at Sephora
2. Maybelline Cover Stick in Medium Beige: $4-6 at any drugstore
3. Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in RF210: $32 at Sephora
4. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus: $26 at MAC
5. Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 021 Sun Light: $5-7 at any drugstore
6. MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul: $21 at MAC
7. Mark by Avon Fall Colour Kit: limited edition, no longer sold.
No problem, love! Look out for it within the next few weeks. I’m in school now, so it may be here a little bit late. But, I will drop you a message when it’s expected to be up! Thanks for the request <3
I decided to share with you all, my Top 12 Favorite Youtube Beauty Gurus. It was a bit hard to choose them, because I love ALL of the beauty gurus that I am subscribed to on Youtube, but I chose my favoriteeee 12 so all of you can check them out by just clicking on their names on my list! Ok, let’s begin the countdownnnn!
[from last to first]
12. Panacea81 - She is AMAZING at what she does and she will try any look. Very good at celebrity-inspired looks. She has her own makeup brand (I own one of her palettes), the brand is called Makeup By Lauren Luke. Definitely buy one of her palettes!
11. Makeupbyleinabaaaby - She is fairly new to me, and I have only been watching her for about 4-5 months, but her eye makeup is fantastic. She knows what colors go great together, and blends everything perfectly.
10. Baylovespow - She has one of the most soothing voices and I can always watch her videos all the way through. Her makeup skills are great and she uses a lot of bold colors, which I love. She also has contests frequently, so be sure to enter them!
9. Loveblendnbeauty - She is super funny and entertaining to watch. She curses a lot, which shows that she doesn’t give a damn to be who she is. She has great tips and I love her daytime to playtime videos.
8. Kandeejohnson - Probably the sweetest and most caring guru out there. Her talent is outstanding. If I could recommend one thing only, it would be her Halloween tutorials and costume looks. You will be in shock.
7. Itsjudytime - Another sweetheart on Youtube. She does the softest looks and she also has terrific hair tutorials. I love how she guides you step-by-step through each look, to make sure you can recreate it yourself just as good.
6. Michellephan - She is the most interesting guru out of all of the others. She has the best cheap, at-home alternatives to expensive makeup products. And I urge all of you to watch ALL of her makeup tutorials, you will be amazed at how calmly and softly she speaks and guides you through all the steps.
5. Dulcecandy87 - One of the few LATINA gurus on youtube, so she gets extra points for that ;) She has some of the best makeup hauls and I love her reviews, as well. She is fun and pretty, always keeps me interested.
4. Jennissemakeup - Another latina on youtube, whoo! She really takes her time to explain herself with her tutorials and her looks always come out looking flawless. I am always amazed by how well she blends her makeup and her nails are always looking gorgeous, too. I learned a lot from her.
3. Jlovesmac1 - I definitely give her the award for the most entertaining and funniest guru on Youtube. She never fails to keep me entertained/laughing. Her makeup is beautiful and she also gives great tips. She is a must-see.
2. Julieg713 - She is AMAZING at what she does. She knows what to do and what to use, always. She has definitely inspired me and I never missed one of her videos. I have been following her for a while now, and I will continue to. She is my top 2, so I HIGHLY recommend this girl. Also, check out her nail tutorials, they are beyond words.
1. Fafinettex3 - This is my GIRL right here! I have been watching her the longest out of everyone I listed. I am being completely honest when I say that I learned 3/4 of what I know, from her. Unfortunately, her older videos are no longer available because someone hacked into her account. Those videos were amazing, and I wish there was some way all of you can experience them. However, she has new videos which are great, and she is still her amazing self. If I could only recommend ONE person, it would definitely be her.
I am starting new posts that are going to be called “Mandy’s Must-Haves”. They are going to feature different products that I love and that I feel the need to share with everyone so that way they can experience the magic, themselves. This post is going to be all about my MUST HAVE eyeshadow primers. Keep reading to find out what they are..
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original) - this is the queen of all eyeshadow primers for me, at the moment. The texture is creamy with a slight slick to it. It intensifies the colors that are applied on top of it, and holds it amazingly throughout the day. This primer comes out in a nude-colored shade, but applies clear after a few seconds. Another great shade of Urban Decay Primer Potion, is “Sin” (champagne/light gold)
2. Mac Paint Pot in “Painterly” - This primer works wonders! I have been using this primer the longest, out of all the other primers mentioned on my list. It has never failed me and is probably the most long-lasting primer that I have ever tried. It has a very soft, clay-like texture, that goes on super smooth. It holds the colors perfectly and doesn’t interfere with any shade. This is a very nude color and when applied, it leaves a very soft and neutral shade.
3. NYX Eyeshadow Pencil in “Milk” - This primer is the perfect choice for anyone who wants an amazing product, but doesn’t want to spend a whole lot of money. It goes on extremely smooth and is probably the easiest to apply, since it comes in a chunky-pencil form, you can basically draw on the primer to your lids without missing a spot. “Milk” is the perfect base for making eyeshadows POP. It’s white shade makes anything applied on top of it, look brighter and bolder. It blends very easily and applies very smooth. This primer is in a bright white shade, and when applied, it maintains its color. Other great shades of NYX Eyeshadow Pencils are “Pots & Pans” (silver) and “French Fries” (dark gold/brown)
What are YOUR favorite eyeshadow primers? Let me know, so I can try them out! :o)
*Make A Request/Ask Me A Question on the left-hand side of my page! The buttons are hard to miss.. LOL
Welcome New Followers!
Thanks for choosing to follow me =]
Makeup Lovers Unite!